Documents required for NEET PG State Counselling
ONLINE DOCUMENT UPLOADING PROCESS:
Maharashtra State counselling is conducted by State CET cell, the website for which is mahacet.org. Candidate has to upload all the relevant documents on this site. These uploaded documents will later be verified.
DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED INCLUDE:
1. Online downloaded Application form of State NEET-PG
2. Copy of downloaded NEET-PG Admit Card
3. Any Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving License, PAN Card, Pass port)
4. Copy of downloaded NEET-PG result/Mark sheet
5. Nationality certificate/valid passport or School Leaving Certificate of SSC/HSC indicating nationality as Indian
6. MBBS Degree/ Passing certificate
7. Internship Completion Certificate from university / the head of the institution or Certificate indicating likely date of completion of Internship from the head of the institution.
8. Permanent/provisional registration certificate of Maharashtra Medical Council or other State Medical Councils in India/MCI.
9. Certificate from Head of Institute showing that the Medical College/ Institute from which the candidate has passed MBBS examination is recognized by Medical Council of India.
10. Medical Fitness Certificate
11. Copy of Receipt of online fee payment of Rs.3000/- /(with late fee Rs. 4000/-)
If applicable, the following documents will be needed,
12. Caste Certificate
13. Caste Validity Certificate.
14. Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (for (VJ) DT -A, NT-B, NT-C, NT-D, OBC, SBC and SEBC Candidates) issued by appropriate authority as specified in the Government Resolutions from time to time and should be valid up to 31/03/2020.15. EWS candidates should produce eligibility certificate in prescribed format issued by appropriate authority.
16. All India Quota / AIIMS / Central Government Institutes selection letter / letter from Dean/Principal stating that the Candidate was admitted for MBBS under 15% quota / AIIMS/Central Government Institution from All India Entrance Examination. (Refer Rule No.8.3 )
17. For Persons with disability (PWD) Candidates – Medical Disability Certificate from certificate issuing authority.
18. Bond release Certificate from DMER, Mumbai (as per rule 8.13)
19. NOC from Directorate of Health Services (for in-service candidates)
20. Orphan Certificate from appropriate authority.
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS THAT MIGHT BE REQUIRED:
21. Gap Certificate
22. Bonafide certificate
23. Character certificate
24. Attempt certificate
Once document of submitted online, it will be verified. If all the relevant documents are correct and complete, it will be informed to each candidate. As per the deficiency of document via email and SMS on the register email id and mobile. For candidates, whose documents are deficient as per his/her claim, grace period for submission of online documents will be provided. These documents will be notified via email and SMS on their registered email id.