- Congratulations on achieving such an amazing feat. Tell us a bit about yourself. Please also tell us your individual marks in each subject.
1. Hii , I am apurva potharkar from MGIMS, Wardha.
- So, when all of this is new and the rest of us are still busy figuring the head and tail of the subject, how did you tackle and master the syllabus?
2.just understand the consepts
- Did you have a set schedule, a time table that you stuck to? What were the daily hours that you put in self study ?
3.i just went parallel with college classes..
At about 2 hrs daily for self study
- Did you have a different methodology of tackling the subjects? Any special notes that you prepared?
4.just notes of points from reference book
- Do you have any special pointers for specific subjects? The do’s and don’ts of it?
5. Try to write answers in terms of figures, flow chart, tree diagrams .
6. CNS videos of Dr. Najeeb are worth referring..
7. No doubt, thorough reading is imp. But when uni exams come closer prepare questions from question bank because most probably questions get repeated.
8. Try to cover whole syllabus don’t concrete partial syllabus and totally left remaining without a single reading.
9. For practical exams there are practical books. Refer them.